We have commissioned the maximum permissible capacity under Maharashtra Net Metering Policy, 2015. This installation is spread across 5 different roofs, covering a distance of almost a kilometer; comprising of both RCC roofs and GI Sheet roofs. this company is eventually taking a step to offset approximately 2,55,000 kgs of Carbon Di-Oxide per annum.
- Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra. According to Energy Alternatives India (2013), Aurangabad is believed to be a suitable area for solar projects as they have been categorized as one of the highest exposed areas in Maharashtra to the sun's rays. It is believed to have more than 300 sunny days a year.
- Capacity: A 1000 KW AC system fits in perfectly to permit the use of the state's Net Metering policy. The Maharashtra Government caps the limit for this arrangement to be 1000 KW.
- Estimated Monthly Generation: 1,50,000 units. Usually, energy generated on Weekly offs/weekends would be wasted as the consumption would be zero. The net-metering arrangement gives a consumer the freedom to generate more, bank it and utilize the excess generated units till the financial years ends.
- Mode: RESCO/ Zero Investment Plan. We have given a solution where the consumer has invested INR 0, does not have the onus of O&M of the plant, but gets the benefit of guaranteed saving on energy bills.
- Industry: Leading Consumer Electronics Manufacturer since 1979.
- Timeline: To install a PV Solar System on 5 different roofs, prior-planning is a must. From the first day of initiating work at site to successfully charging the entire 1000 KW, we are proud to say that we have commissioned the plant in less than 2 months