We commissioned our second project under the "RESCO Model" just over a quarter back. The plant lays on a sheet of Aluminum which has been erected at a height of over 17 feet at the top floor of the building, since the management wanted to utilize the space for their own purpose. At this point, we'd like to point out, that raising the height of the solar plant has had a threefold benefit:
- The canopy provides immense shade and coolness to the terrace, as you can see in the images.
- By increasing the height, we have eliminated the impact that the shadow of the adjacent building would have otherwise had on our plant.
- Our standard walkway design has been a boon to the system, as works of water pipeline for Operation & Maintenance of the plant is hence covered.
Further details of the plant follow:
- Size: 82 KWp
- Estimated Monthly Generation: 10,000 units
- Estimated Monetary Savings (per month): INR 65,000
- Project Payback Period: 6 years
- Power Purchase Agreement valid for: 25 years
- Model: Renewable Energy Supply Company (RESCO)